1. Submissions must be an outdoor video.
2. Submissions must be made by a Maine resident, or Maine residents, who has not won the award more than once before.
3. Submissions must less than four minutes long (3:59 is cool. 4:00 is not).
4. All music used (if any) in the Submission must be credited AND used with permission (No exceptions. If you need help finding license-free music, please email us or just google “royalty-free music”).
5. Submissions must have a title screen and end credits.
6. HOW TO SUBMIT:
A. upload your video to VIMEO or DropBox
B. Email your VIMEO or DropBox link to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59PM on September 10th, 2020.
C. Include your name, hometown, mailing address (for prize pack) and a 16 x 9 aspect ratio .jpg or .png “thumbnail” of your film.
7. TEN FINALISTS:
A. The MOFF jury will announce its favorite 10 films (“the finalists”) in mid September 2020.
B. All ten finalists will be part of a premiere screening event in mid-September.
C. Each finalist will receive one ticket to the screening and also win a prize pack with prizes from Flowfold, L.L. Bean, Sugarloaf, Three Rivers Whitewater, COAST Portland, American Roots, PakPod, Zootility, Carrabassett Coffee, Bar Mitts, CoalaTree, Equinox Climbing Service, GrandyOats, Bixby & Co and more (prize packs subject to change based on sponsor inventory)
8. AWARDING THE $1,000 IN PRIZE MONEY:
A. The Jury Award of $500 will be awarded at the Broke and Stoked premiere at the special MOFF premiere event in mid-September.
B. On the day after the premiere event, all ten of the finalist films will be uploaded and available to watch at BROKEANDSTOKED.com.
C. There will be a two week online voting period during which an online voting form will accept one vote per email address for the Audience Award Grand Prize. The film with the most votes wins the audience award of $500.
D. One film can win both prizes.
9. By submitting you also agree to all of the Terms and Conditions on the MOFF submissions page.
Past Editions of the Contest, click links below to view films:
2019 Summer Broke and Stoked