How The Virtual Gold Pass Works:
- Each day a live screening is scheduled (see schedule below), you will receive an email from us at about 6pm with a secret viewing link for that night’s program. The email will also provide a Password for the player. And the scheduled order of the films.
- After clicking the link you’ll be redirected to a webpage with an embedded video player.
- Go to the webpage, use the password provided, and press play!
- Inside the player, you are able to pause and rewind the program.
- These are not LIVE screenings – you can sign up at any time before August 9 and get access to all the films.
- Viewing links become available on the day they are scheduled to appear live at the festival. You can go back and watch the videos from earlier in the festival, but you can’t go ahead and watch the ones yet to show because we don’t want to spoil the premiere of the films at the live events.
- If you miss the first few days, never fear, you’ll still get access to those film blocks in your InBox. (we include a full list of past unlocked content in each email with new content)
- There is a way to watch the films on SmartTV using the Vimeo app. Instructions in welcome email.
- Access to film blocks lasts until 11:59 PM on August 9th.
Schedule for New Content Arriving In Your Inbox
Remember, these are not LIVE screenings – you can sign up at any time before August 9 and get access to all the film blocks.
Clink on the link to see the scheduled program for each film block. Between the seven blocks, you will have access to all 58 films of the 2020 MOFF.